Made in the USA Slim Wooden Phone Case | Walnut Bamboo Stripe Design
Handmade in Idaho
Our classic wooden phone cases are hand cut and crafted by our team of craftsmen for superior durability, quality and finishing. The case is form-fitted to your phone, staying true to your phone’s sleek and modern design while keeping your phone safe from drops, dents and dings along the way.
- Sleek ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight design that flushes right to your phone to minimize bulk
- Available in mahogany, black walnut, aromatic cedar, or caramelized bamboo wood finish
- Polycarbonate impact-resistant bumper for maximum protection
- Snap-on application for quick & easy installation
Our ultra slim wooden phone cases are made from real, locally sourced woods that are hand selected by our team for maximum strength, superior quality and sleek style.
Ultra Slim, Ultra Protective Design
Featuring an ultra-slim, ultra-lightweight profile that flushes right to your phone, our wooden cases stay true to your phone’s sleek design while keeping our promise of protection with a polycarbonate impact-resistant bumper.
Sure Grip Surface
Stop worrying about your phone slipping through your fingers. Our ultra slim wooden phone case comes equipped with our specialty sure grip surface, keeping your phone in the palm of your hand – no matter what the conditions are.
Wooden Phone Cases Fit all the Following iPhone & Samsung Galaxy Models:
- iPhone 6 / 6s - iPhone 6 / 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 - iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 - iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
A Style As Unique As You Are
Your style is your own; shouldn’t your phone case be your own too? Every phone case from WUDN uses 100% real wood, hand selected by our team for premium cut and quality to make sure no two WUDN cases are alike.
Customer Questions and Answers
Is the phone case covered in real wood?
- Yes, every case is covered in real wood, hand selected by our team for beauty and uniqueness. Depending on the style chosen, we use Mahogany, Black Walnut, Carmalized Bamboo or Aromatic Cedar.
How well will this case fit my phone?
- The slim-case fits your phone perfectly. No blockage of the camera port. Sure grip textured sides to enhance your grip and easy access to all ports and buttons.
Does the phone case protect my screen?
- Yes, our slim-cases have a slightly raised lip around the front edge to prevent your phone screen from touching surfaces when placed facedown. Of course, you should always add a glass screen protector.
Can I still use Qi wireless charging with this phone case?
- Yes, WUDN slim cases do not interfere with Qi wireless charging for iPhone 8 and X models or for Samsung Galaxy phones. Just be sure to center the Qi receiver in the middle of your charging pad.
Does the phone case protect my camera?
- Yes, the phone camera is recessed behind the camera cutout. Although the camera is not covered, because that would result in potato quality photos, the camera should be safe from typical drops.
Will a case protect the resale value of my phone?
- Yes, keeping your phone in excellent condition goes a long way towards maintaining high resale and trade-in value. You should keep your phone in a case at all times - and always add a real glass (not plastic screen protector). As iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones get more expensive, the resale and trade-in value has been going up as well. By protecting your phone now, you could add several hundred dollars to the value of your phone when it's time to upgrade.
Will I need a dongle for my headphones?
- No, the WUDN slim cases come with a properly sized cutout for the headphone port (on iPhone 6 models) and lightning port. You will NOT need a dongle for your headphones.
Will the wood get stained and ugly?
- It could, but unlike plastic and other synthetic materials, our wood cases actually get better looking over time. We ship our cases with only one light layer of polyurethane. This means the case will age and the more you use it, the more the wood will look authentic and vintage. Some artisans actually use coffee to stain wood in beautiful mocha hues. (make sure your phone is out of the case when you decide to drop it in your coffee).
What is TPU and why do I care?
- Thermoplastic Urethane - A hybrid material, TPU is a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber, TPU cases are made to slide in and out of the pocket easily, without attracting lint. TPU cases are more durable, slightly elastic and much stronger than silicone. WUDN uses TPU case templates which are then covered by real wood.